Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Just A FIller

One day while searching for a job (because like many others I was out of work),I came across and Ad to work from home. I have always had the desire to work from home so that I could be with my children, and I have always had a slight problem with bosses. I've always wanted to be my own boss and this Ad gave me the opportunity I needed to make that dream happen. I felt as though the ad was saying that they had a lot to offer me to work from home with them, but a lot of the work at home opportunities are really to good to be true and so I thought that this was just another sugar coated offer. Due to the fact that I like many others have been scammed into other at home work opportunities I knew that I did not want to get trapped into another scam that was going to take my money.

So I knew what I had to do, I had to do my research. I wanted this to be the last stop to trying to find a real at home business. I took all the resources that I have available to me and I started a small investigation on what I was hoping was going to be my final opportunity. I searched on all the websites that were provided. I called people to verify that they were really affiliated with the company. I even went so far as to listening to testimonials on YouTube to see what would be said bad about the company, and to my surprise nothing bad was mentioned. Even if it was, I was sold at the fact that they had a A+ rating with the BBB and that sat well with me, enough to make me want to sign on the dotted line right then and there.

So, I answered the Ad and I became an  IBO with the hopes and dreams of having a successful at home business. I am very happy that I did because everything that they say that they offer they do and everything that they day that they do they did.  I can actual do my job from home and have a great financial outcome. While being on the new business adventure, I have learned that having your own business takes time in order for it to succeed. You have to work on it every day. “Your success depends on your effort and how hard you work to make your business work for you. After a lot of trial and error I finally figured out a way to make my business work which can be duplicated step by step. I lay out the steps to your successful at home business. If you follow these steps you are guaranteed to be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment